Discuss qualified plumber 2 years exp, will work for free - in exchange for gas hours/exp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarsed

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
posted this in the general forum, then thought it might be better posted here. Willing to work for cheap on non gas work as well to build up more experience.

Hi everyone, ok so my situation is I need to build up my gas portfolio. I have my nvq2, tech cert 2 and 3 (including gas foundation) and have been working for just under two years and have done some gas work so far but the guy who I've been working with has been pretty unreliable, so I'm looking for an experienced gas engineer who will help me build up my gas hours for acs, and give me the benefit of their experience. In return I will turn up and work for free, I'm skilled, reliable, have my own van, tools, insurance etc.
Some of you may know the industry has people like me over a barrel unless you know someone who has regular gas work, so could be a good opportunity to get an extra pair of skilled hands.
I'm based just outside Brighton so anyone in Sussex or South London would be ideal. Thanks everyone.:biggrin:

will give u a chance job in SW 2 ,need CSCS card will train you I fitted 5 boilers last week and have another 10 weeks to do 50 more so plenty for you

posted this in the general forum, then thought it might be better posted here. Willing to work for cheap on non gas work as well to build up more experience.

Hi everyone, ok so my situation is I need to build up my gas portfolio. I have my nvq2, tech cert 2 and 3 (including gas foundation) and have been working for just under two years and have done some gas work so far but the guy who I've been working with has been pretty unreliable, so I'm looking for an experienced gas engineer who will help me build up my gas hours for acs, and give me the benefit of their experience. In return I will turn up and work for free, I'm skilled, reliable, have my own van, tools, insurance etc.
Some of you may know the industry has people like me over a barrel unless you know someone who has regular gas work, so could be a good opportunity to get an extra pair of skilled hands.
I'm based just outside Brighton so anyone in Sussex or South London would be ideal. Thanks everyone.:biggrin:

Don't ever work or offer to work for free. All that will happen is people will abuse you for their own gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to qualified plumber 2 years exp, will work for free - in exchange for gas hours/exp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock