Discuss qualified plumber 2 years exp, will work for free - in exchange for gas hours/exp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarsed

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi everyone, ok so my situation is I need to build up my gas portfolio. I have my nvq2, tech cert 2 and 3 (including gas foundation) and have been working for just under two years and have done some gas work so far but the guy who I've been working with has been pretty unreliable, so I'm looking for an experienced gas engineer who will help me build up my gas hours for acs, and give me the benefit of their experience. In return I will turn up and work for free, I'm skilled, reliable, have my own van, tools, insurance etc.
Some of you may know the industry has people like me over a barrel unless you know someone who has regular gas work, so could be a good opportunity to get an extra pair of skilled hands.
I'm based just outside Brighton so anyone in Sussex or South London would be ideal. Thanks everyone.:biggrin:

i posted on here last year offering exactly what your after but im in the telford area and nobody took me up on your offer, im sure some one will help you out matey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to qualified plumber 2 years exp, will work for free - in exchange for gas hours/exp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock