Discuss Pump in attic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the guy on the jobs problem. I asked a mate on facebook and got it wrong isn't the OP's problem.
His mistake his problem.

Oh god, so i got the pump working, plumber gone, happy days. Just recently though it seems as if the pressure has dropped off, when making the water hotter. im wondering if a filter could be blocked? Does anyone know of someone in the Worcester area, malvern that knows what they doing?

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Somebody whose name escapes me lives in Worcester.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump in attic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock