Discuss Pump in attic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is definitely a twin negative 3 bar. But it's in the loft horizontal to the cwt and as other person said there sufficient static head. I should have just converted to a combi boiler.

If it's negative head pump it can be installed above the hot water tank. They are designed for when the head is less than 60cm. All it needs to detect is the tiniest amount of flow and away it goes. I've fitted them in lofts before as customer has wanted them installed there to reduce noise, admittedly it was a salamander but they all work off the same principle

Yes horizontal. From what I understood from manufacturer was the cold water tank needed to be 1m above it.
So he either has to raise it or bring it down. I'm now trying to dismantle my st james lever tap handle and put white ceramic sleeves on instead of the black. Sorry if I don't make sense.... its probably because I just have know idea .....

This is the guy on the jobs problem. I asked a mate on facebook and got it wrong isn't the OP's problem.
His mistake his problem.

Oh god, so i got the pump working, plumber gone, happy days. Just recently though it seems as if the pressure has dropped off, when making the water hotter. im wondering if a filter could be blocked? Does anyone know of someone in the Worcester area, malvern that knows what they doing?

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Somebody whose name escapes me lives in Worcester.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump in attic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back