Discuss PRV dimension help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hiya,

I need to change PRV on a mini CIU but because of the way the unit has been installed I litterally have no room for longer/shorter valve sizes.

The one pictured is very similar to the one on there at the moment Compression Pressure Reducing Valve - Ceramica available at Plumbworld but I really need one that is 85mm, 90mm at a push from end of nut to end of nut and these people cant help me with a dimension query, so it maybe right it maybe wrong?

Can anyone help?

Why don't you take your tape measure into your local merchants and measure and buy one over the counter then you can be 100% sure?

Hi. These small job do not allow the searching required. But if you are reducing the pressure, using a few elbows will not look pretty. But allow the fitting of any thing you have in the bag. Decisions, Decisions.

Cheers for all your thoughts, looks like I will just take my tape to the merchants, unfortuntely diamondgas cant fit external as block of flats but good idea

phone the units manufacture and ask for part number and local retailer to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PRV dimension help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock