Search the forum,

Discuss Propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dickie

What are you guys paying for your propane bottles?? A 455 gram cylinder is £7.20 at Go Outdoors.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you guys paying for your propane bottles?? A 755 gram cylinder is £7.20 at Go Outdoors.

Don't know about propane, got a great deal there on my Kalahari 8 man tent, with porch, carpet and footprint.

Seriously though that price is roughly what I paid at Yeomans ..

Have a look Bob they're bigger cylinders at Go Outdoors. Their tents etc are great also.

when using propane I use my old granddads primus 2000 with a sivert head on and I am currently getting my bottles filled up for £6.20

but for most of my soldering I use map and cant for the life of me find a supplier who is cheeper than £11

when using propane I use my old granddads primus 2000 with a sivert head on and I am currently getting my bottles filled up for £6.20

I don't think I could use a sivert torch now mate. Turn it upsides down & it's like a flame thrower. I'd be lost without my Superfire torch.

I know what you mean about Mapp it's very good, but it's expensive.

The Coleman cylinders from Go Outdoors are bigger than standard Mapp gas sized ones, which I think are around 399grams?

Last edited by a moderator:
if I am fitting say a cylinder room a usually use my sivert as it is usually ok when I am under floors and in lofts ect its the superfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque heater (outdated flexible hose) which is laid on its back (on the carpet) to serve as a burner to boil water for tea and to heat the portacabin. What...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it impacts an outdoor kitchen slab i'm going to pour and need to run pipe or conduit under it. Having a commercial LPG griddle installed on the outdoor...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm building a propane system inside a van and I used flared connections. I'm getting 2 leaks from the side of the nut where the copper tube comes out (not the threaded/flared side). What could be a reason for this? I assume I need to redo the flare... or is there something else I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just after some advice please. I have a small outdoor gas pizza oven with the below connector. I also have the below connector (and corresponding gas cylinder) on a camping gas hob I use when we go camping. My question is, can I cut off the existing connector on the pizza oven gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock