Discuss problem with clock or boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, I fitted a potterton heatmax for my parents last year with zoned heating seperating the bathroom from rest of the house. All of a sudden the bathroom heating won't turn off. The thermostat is not calling for heat and i have turned the boiler to dhw only but heating is still running. Boiler is within warranty so will probably call the heat team out but would rather make sure its the boiler 1st. I do suspect a boiler fault however it throws me that it is just the one zone. Any ideas greatly appreciated. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to problem with clock or boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
I would like to add an additional radiator to our central heating system. We have an attached double garage converted to a man-cave and workshop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock