Discuss Problem with Alpha E-Tec 28 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have a Alpha etec 28 boiler, and getting the Error10 signal at the moment. I know I have to repressurise but I can't find the right valves to to this. Can anyone help please?? I have opened the cupboard beneath the boiler too but not sure what to touch.
Thanks!
boiler 2.jpg
boiler 1.jpg

Reply to Problem with Alpha E-Tec 28 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Back