Discuss Pricing whole house in coppers vs plastic in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Gents,
It finally happened.
A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting......
Does anyone have a rough idea of how much it would cost compared to plastic? Part of me wants to say double but it could be more when factioring labourt and materials.
Any thoughts?

Eco web joists ?

Hi Shaun,

No. Looks like block and beam with suspended ceilings.

How big is the house eg bedrooms ?

Would say 1.5x the plastic

Reply to Pricing whole house in coppers vs plastic in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock