Discuss Price for a power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always wary of people asking for power flushes. I ask loads of questions before hand. I do them in half a day, and charge around £300.
I offer them with a boiler change, they normally decline. I fit a Magna clean and give a manual flush. Unless it's caked obviously.

That's about right, most custards don't want to pay the extra!

Interesting info.

Going to try and jump on a power flush with one of the lads to see how it's done for myself.

Interesting info.

Going to try and jump on a power flush with one of the lads to see how it's done for myself.

Then you'd be assuming they were doing it properly. As far as I'm aware it's down to testing the water with a kit at the end. Which I'm sure everybody does.

Hi Guys ,
Does any one know if Power Flushs HAVE to have Hot water from boiler to clean rads properly or is cold water OK ,
Thanks .

Thanks Simon and Mfgs for quick replies , I would like to use hot water , but the existing System Boiler is leaking a little , and if I do it now the leak may get worse during the process . I am going to put a new boiler in soon , But if I wait until after I install it and flush it thru the new boiler I wonder if it may be bad for the boiler . Or I could disconnect the old boiler and flush pipe work etc with cold water & Chemicals BEFORE connecting the new boiler in .
Any thoughts ?

Have you got a magnacleanse you could use in tandem with the powerflush, that way it would stop any sludge getting into the new boiler. If not I would just powerflush the system when changing the boiler and do it cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Price for a power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock