Search the forum,

Discuss pressure pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks a bit cheap.
I got a pump from this place Silom
solid kit, a lot cheaper than some of the well known brands.

great find simon, the first one is ldentical to the big rotherberger one that cost over twice the price.

sorry ant, only just noticed your question
18027_1_sale.jpg

I got the first one that you see on the website,
M457
I think at the time I found the site on flea bay.
it is a solid metal box, pressure not as high as some others, but more than sufficient for most plumbing applications.
had it about a year, one of them tools you buy but only use on occasion.
it is as AW says similar to the rothenburger but half the price.
cant vouch for integrity over a period of heavy use, but it does seem a very robust tool.

my rothenberger tester has tested over 150 houses to 18bar with no problems. If you leave it in the van or shed make sure you get all the water out in winter as i have seen them damaged from frozen water in winter times.

im after something like this but nearly died when i saw how much the rothenburger ones are.could i check a central heating system with this?or is that a proper stupid question

im after something like this but nearly died when i saw how much the rothenburger ones are.could i check a central heating system with this?or is that a proper stupid question

does the same thing, only at a cheaper price..:deal:
if its for a single job there is the cheaper ebay option or a hire shop

no i want one for most jobs after first fix just to check everything.would it take ages to fill the system though?if i closed the trv's and lockshields that is.as installs i do i prefer the manifold's method.ao could i just attach to either flow or return,cap everything else and away i go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pressure pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The hot water tank I believe is a closed system but is on the same level as the bath. Therefore as you might guess the water pressure at the bath even on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
I live most of the year on a tiny Caribbean island with no mains water. I collect rain in a 25,000 gallon cistern which is then pumped to the taps. But the house is build against a hill top. My water system is as illustrated below enabling the domestic water and garden irrigation to be served...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock