Discuss press fit fittings suppliers in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

looking to stock up on m press fittings
wheres the best place to get them ?

Depends on how much you need bss for a bulk order

pipekit

city plumbing have it in rdc so next day at branch so ok if you need it in a hurry but watch the prices

Reply to press fit fittings suppliers in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
Looking at replacing a stainless steel welded 90 metre water system in press fit. Its going to cost about £18k in Mapress but I have seen M-Press...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In my loft I have a circular 50-gallon cold water header tank which had a lash-up of insulation. (It still does.) An Internet search of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock