Discuss ppl training york in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ian4147

wrote all this yesturday and it wasnt posted so trying again,doing a renewable energy engineering course in september and wondered if anyone had first hand experience? the course includes basic plastering tiling and p electrics as well as the usual c&g 6129 and 6089 (part).as well as solar heated water systems and bpec water systems and unvented hot water,some lead work and others all taking around 12 weeks or as long as you need.i have been self employed in property maintenance/handyman for 2 years but now at 30 think i need this ,so i have some official training behind me if for nothing else the a back up for the future i dont expect to make money over night and already know the difficulties of starting a new business at the moment but with no decent jobs about for unskilled workers anyway
figure i dont have a great deal to lose,have always considered viy in the past but as this centre is nearer think im gonna go with these.
thanks for any feedback
and hi to all new and old
ian:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ppl training york in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

evening all, I am hoping to get some advise on an issue I have with my shower in a house I have recently bought. After moving in this house I...
Replies
Views
1671ben
M
Hi
Hi, I currently work in Audio for multimedia applications but recently completed a fast track 6129 level 2 course at Able Skills in Dartford as I...
Replies
Views
mutt & jeff
M
T
Hello Last night i had a t4ts rep come and see me and i signed up to the course. I see the general attitude on this site is pretty anti-t4ts and...
Replies
Views
Taffytim
T
I
does anyone have any feedback on this training centre i went to see the other day,i have been thinking of doing one of these courses for 4 or 5...
Replies
Views
happy2
H
G
Hi just wanted to know if training with this company to become a plumber is actually worth it,had a look around and these seem the best although...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock