Discuss power tools needed to install central heating in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Ryan, in the most polite way, don`t use us to do your homework. I`m all for using the interweb to find answers but this isn`t helping you learn your trade.
Agreed. There is a difference between submitting an answer to scrutiny for other people's feedback (much as he would do in college) and simply wanting the answer on a plate, which is how these questions are coming across. These are silly questions that deserve silly answers. With the result that my slightly pedantic and unhelpful answer would be that NO POWER TOOLS ARE NEEDED. I think everything could be done by hand, given time, (unless you want a radio, I suppose).

More constructively, I think if Ryan were to introduce himself, explain why he's asking the question and attempt an answer himself that we could discuss and consider, with him, anything we think he may have missed, I for one would be more inclined to join the discussion in a helpful manner.

More constructively, I think if Ryan were to introduce himself, explain why he's asking the question and attempt an answer himself that we could discuss and consider, with him, anything we think he may have missed, I for one would be more inclined to join the discussion in a helpful manner.
Wasn't there going to be a specific closed forum with mentors so appentices could ask course-related questions and get appropriate advice?

Reply to power tools needed to install central heating in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Worcester Boiler - GREENSTAR 8000 Life - Heating anomaly I have recently noticed when I have lost power to my boiler and power is then...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock