Discuss Power flushing sub-contracting Gloucester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TAPS GLOS

To all plumbers in the Gloucester area,
I am starting up a business offering powerflushing and installation of Magnaclean filters. I am particularly interested in sub-contracting for Gas Safe plumbers, undertaking the system cleanse after boiler installation or services etc. I hope to offer a cost-effective service, allowing you to move on to the more technical jobs.
I have recently completed the City and Guilds level 2 technical certificate in Mechanical Engineering Services - Heating and Ventilating at Gloucestershire College as well as Kamco training.
I have all my own equipment, transport and £1 million public liability insurance.

Please see my website at www.powerflushgloucester.co.uk for further details.

Regards, Martin

Good luck Taps ! but their is already a National Co doing the same service, they pay the installer £50 for the lead, what do you offer ? Also did the Kamco course about 10 years ago, still useing same old CF90 machine.

as jts sez, i would rather do it myself and get paid for it :)

I bow to your industry experience, gentlemen, but I have to start somewhere and explore every opportunity. My post was aimed at the bigger boys ;@)

I bow to your industry experience, gentlemen, but I have to start somewhere and explore every opportunity. My post was aimed at the bigger boys ;@)

Thought it was aimed at ALL plumbers in your area. Well according to your original post :)

Thought it was aimed at ALL plumbers in your area. Well according to your original post :)

Yes, very true. However, a plumber who needs to do his own powerflushing is not really whom I am trying to engage with.

I haven't heard the word whom for ages! I for one wish you every success with you new venture taps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing sub-contracting Gloucester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello my names Lee, I live in Seaham. I'm a qualified plumber (nvq level 2 basic plumbing studies)and I’d like to offer you my services Since...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I am looking for some advise for an intermittent central heating problem. So far 4 senior engineers have visited 3 from insurance company &...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi, I am a plumber/gas engineer offering services in and around greater Manchester, I am fully insured and available at any time for gas or...
Replies
Views
Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock