Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work/ experience north east area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my names Lee, I live in Seaham. I'm a qualified plumber (nvq level 2 basic plumbing studies)and I’d like to offer you my services

Since 2006 I’ve worked with a bathroom installer/tiler as and when he requested,
Unfortunately due to ill health the bathroom installer has retired.

In my main job I'm a maintenance technician in a factory and the nature of my shifts (4 on, 4 off) a lot of the days off are weekdays. This is when I worked for the bathroom installer or for my own customers.

I still do some work for my own customers not just bathrooms but also other plumbing jobs
but what I would like to do is work with you.

What I am offering is an extra pair of hands as and when you need them, as I know how much easier jobs can be with another person

I have 10 years’ experience,
I have plumbing qualifications,
I'm insured,
I have own tools and transport.

I don't require a contract, I don't require minimum hours, I can work full days, half days or by the hour, my wage is very reasonable.

I don't have a business so I'm not after sub-contract work as such, just offering an extra pair of hands if ever you need them

Even if you don't need me straight away please keep my number for future reference, even if it’s to come out for a 1 off job

Im currently in the process of applying to train to work with gas, so any work that involved gas I would happily work for free so I can gain experience in this sector

thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along Lee and good luck with your quest however feel a mod will edit out your phone number and interested parties will contact you via a personal message.

Welcome to the forum Lee, and good luck. We've a few members in the North East, so you may be in luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work/ experience north east area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock