Discuss potterton promax 28 he no ch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazydiamond

hi,

i can run hot water, but the ch does not work. there is nothing from the diverter valve, when i depress the plunger in the body of the dv still i get nothing. any pointers please. could it be a sensor problem? pcb problem ?
can hear the pump click , something is not talking to fire it up
no error codes

Last edited by a moderator:
No . Have the selector on heating/water. Only lights up with hw. Have the timer on constant also. Temp gauge is on max for the heating.

Do you have a remote'/wireless thermostat fitted .. for that mater a fixed thermostat? Is it turned up enough? :)

:welcome: to the forum crazydiamond ... liking the nick:)

as per diamond you probably have a CH control issues clock or stat,if you cant test these get someone in who can i doubt its your pcb

I dont have a seperate stat , or timer as of yet :( i have he temp selecter on the boiler on maximum, tried a spare timer on it.
Yes i will get someone out, its nice to know what the logical problem is. rather than the trial and error method.
cheers diamondgas, shine on as they say :)

starting to think it is pcb related, the actuator works on a different boiler

you need to be conversant with a multimeter to test further

Can't be any other. No power is there to operate the actuator. Plug it in on another boiler . And away it goes .doing the in / out shake it all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton promax 28 he no ch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock