Discuss potterton promax 28 he no ch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazydiamond

hi,

i can run hot water, but the ch does not work. there is nothing from the diverter valve, when i depress the plunger in the body of the dv still i get nothing. any pointers please. could it be a sensor problem? pcb problem ?
can hear the pump click , something is not talking to fire it up
no error codes

Last edited by a moderator:
No . Have the selector on heating/water. Only lights up with hw. Have the timer on constant also. Temp gauge is on max for the heating.

Do you have a remote'/wireless thermostat fitted .. for that mater a fixed thermostat? Is it turned up enough? :)

:welcome: to the forum crazydiamond ... liking the nick:)

as per diamond you probably have a CH control issues clock or stat,if you cant test these get someone in who can i doubt its your pcb

I dont have a seperate stat , or timer as of yet :( i have he temp selecter on the boiler on maximum, tried a spare timer on it.
Yes i will get someone out, its nice to know what the logical problem is. rather than the trial and error method.
cheers diamondgas, shine on as they say :)

starting to think it is pcb related, the actuator works on a different boiler

you need to be conversant with a multimeter to test further

Can't be any other. No power is there to operate the actuator. Plug it in on another boiler . And away it goes .doing the in / out shake it all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton promax 28 he no ch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back