Discuss potterton promax 24HE combi fault code e168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkflow

hi customer rang and say boiler works fine most of time then goes out but code come up - e168. hace looked into this a every site i go to seems to say PCB fault. boiler prone to this.

anyone had any prob with these

thanks

Common fault I believe, watchdog did a story on it from what i can recall.

E168 is airbourne electrical interference. Remove all plugs from board and then reconnect plugs and reset .
I am awaiting for an answer from Baxi as to what exactly this is

never had this fault on the duotecs or the golds,but never fitted 24 kw,used the performas for that out put pcb probably different on the 33kw and 40 kw

hi have removed all plugs from pcb, reset worked for a few more hours and then same code e168

Have had it on them all gas man ! Thanks for that mkflow as we have always had the board changed and only recently had the new advise from Baxi , you have proved my main concern !

have ordered new PCB and going to fit it over week end. will let you all know out come

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton promax 24HE combi fault code e168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock