Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss POTTERTON PERFORMA boiler that will not stay powered on if the gas solenoid valve is connected in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a POTTERTON PERFORMA boiler that will not stay powered on if the gas solenoid valve is connected
I have changed the pcb and it did work for 1 day but now it’s failed again with the power led not staying on, and will only stay on if I disconnect the gas solenoid valve

The fan spins up fine but once I connect the gas valve the power led goes out

If I leave the boiler off for an hour or so It will sometimes run for a few hours before failing again

Do I need to get a new gas solenoid valve ?

Reply to POTTERTON PERFORMA boiler that will not stay powered on if the gas solenoid valve is connected in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock