Discuss Potentially being taken to court. What should I do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

On a pressurised system?
By the way why are you deleting my posts again? (Not this thread).

Moved both posts to his ongoing topic as he jumped on someone's else's didn't yours ?

Not that one Shaun, the muppet who hijacked a thread with a different topic, I wasn`t even rude for once :D

Yes that's the one I moved your two posts to the original one he posted ages ago did yours go missing ?

See so many where silicone used instead of screws though LP.
Now starting to think the tiler would of seen the pipes(?).

I see plenty of pans stuck down too but I see it as lazy unless it's known there are pipes beneath. I'm sure most mi's on pans would say to fix down with correct fixings. I could be wrong and maybe they say it's OK to stick down.

No idea.
Apologises Ash.

No probs.

Also I have my call to TS recorded. I haven't heard any thing back from the customer today.

I have a new call recorder app and it works perfectly, once the call has ended I can send a copy of the recording to my email. If I hear from the customer again or if I decide to write to them I will make it clear that all communication is being recorded/logged.

Reply to Potentially being taken to court. What should I do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock