Discuss Plumbing experiance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carl rugman

Hi Guys. I was wondering if anyone is looking for a plumbers mate in the plymouth area. I passed the famous OLCI 6129 and looked at going self emplyed. At 36 it was a gamble. I have had a couple of rad installs and a shower install but thats it in 6 months. I have advertised and also put leaflets into doors. I have an NVQ 2 to complete but urgently need experiance. Any offers? I make a mean cup of tea. Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing experiance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I am a female and I've recently completed my level 1 plumbing at Nottingham college. I'm trying to gain some hands on experience weather that...
Replies
Views
Joop Ford
J
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock