Discuss plumbers safe tax plan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got home today to find letter from hmrc ,looked like a standard letter basically asking if i would like to pay more tax, which i thought not really,anyone else had one

Yes I got one also ,Its for people that are not paying tax or are getting loads of cash ,So it does not affect us

Lol.....got one today too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Got one too - i'm glad I'm not the only one to get one though !

Yep I got one too I will be inviting them to come and inspect my books as the Tesco carrier bags full of reciepts under me desk could do with a tidy and the dashboard of me van needs sorting too, and I really could do with another rebate aswell

Saw my post last night had arrived. Is that what went in the bin?

yep i got one too, but havnt broke even yet and av been going on my own nearly 4 yrs

i have been doing this years and am nowhere near 60k a year or nowhere near that in turnover, I wonder will they be sending these letters to other trades and maybe a few MPS also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers safe tax plan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock