Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber Wanted - Chichester Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a small firm local to Chichester/Bognor area and looking to expand. We need another plumber on an ad hoc basis to undertake all types of plumbing and plumbing based activities. Own transport and tools essential.

Preference will be given to those with other skills eg. Plastering, tiling, carpentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber Wanted - Chichester Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join our team. We specialize in residential and commercial service and repair of sewer, water and gas systems, we are hourly, so theres no worries about...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming through the bedroom wall from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. The shower is over the bath and the bathroom walls are tiled around three sides of...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college for building. I want to sign up to the NVQ L2 course but need a plumber to work with. I have my own Van and some tools. If there is anyone in the Leeds...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock