Discuss Plumber arms membership in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

Can my pet monkey be allowed in?
Jam1979

He's been working for me for a 5 weeks.(done about a weeks work) but is keen, works hard and shows a bit of initiative....i trod turd up a tenants stairs and he wiped it clean with anti bac spray and blue roll without being asked...:)

So can the powers that be please grant him access:)

Haha just for cleaning up the ****ty mess that he hadn't even made I'd let him in! They let anyone in these days anyway!

Has he got a big wallet?

No that's not a euphemism, just think he could pay a few bar tabs off first?!?

rules is rules, tell him to get posting 100 or thereabouts.

its a select committee here you know

Checked and he's currently on 89 posts...
Should i tell him to make another eleven?

As long as he doesn't get drunk easy then swing around in the corner screaming "Oook oook!" and flicking his shyte at everyone.

That's Villa Tom's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber arms membership in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi - if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it... I've been getting regular (3 times a year) sewer fumes through shower & bleachy bubbles /...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock