Discuss Please Classify This Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ID for me. The boiler is no longer a room sealed appliance as its open to the room.

I would agree absolutely. I had a Ideal classic which had an ongoing leak from a drain off above the boiler and a hole the size of a tennis ball on the top. Probed above the hole at boiler 0ppm - still ID

APOLOGY MY MISTAKE !

I have skimmed the OP and missed that this was an icos. They do have a sealed case and in MFI's it does state that the appliance MUST NOT be operated without it.

I take it back and offer my most humble apology.

In my defence, I wouldn't have left without fixing it but you are ALL indeed correct.

It will be ID. MF's are always the last word

Last edited:
Can't be bothered with AR such a wishy washy cop out just I'D and squeeze a boiler change.
It's a bag of nails snyway

if that's not ID then this trade is more of a joke than I first thought!

plus as hammers says I would id it because its a ideal lol

ID for me but the Icos although not the best is still not the worst Ive still got a few on books going strong

rub some dirt onto the flue like they do at college and ID it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please Classify This Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock