Search the forum,

Discuss plastic flush plunger top piece disintegrated on gerberit type toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bran

Do I need to replace the entire flush syphon. It's popped out with it's spring. Am hoping I can just purchase new part and replace. please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plastic flush plunger top piece disintegrated on gerberit type toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's incredibly difficult to access underneath and replace the whole valve. I therefore just want to replace the plastic part that has the two hooks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation on/around the grout between the floor tiles next to my toilet. I realised that the grout line right next to the toilet was in fact wet to the touch...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it on both of them. It stopped the dripping but the issue now is that sometimes it sticks after flushing and I need to give it a wiggle to make it go back...
Replies
Views
Morning all hope all is well. I recently needed to fix our leaky main bathroom toilet. I thought as I am taking the cistern off the wall I'd replace all the parts so I wouldn't have to worry about it for a few years at least. I installed a new flush valve and a new filler valve. Both work fine...
Replies
Views
The toilet flush button on our toilet has stopped working. We tried to fix it and a piece that the button screws into has come off and fallen down the pipe - the toilet will still flush using the internal mechanism but we can't get the button to work. I believe we may need to replace the filler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock