Discuss Pipework crossing behind integrated dishwasher - space? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cascas

How much space is there behind an integrated dishwasher. Is it possible to pass a couple of 22mm pipes (gas/heating) behind, or would they need to be sunk into the brick (solid wall).

I would doubt u will have the space only place may be at the very bottom were the outlet and feed is had to chop couple of 15mms in behind one other month as kitchen fitter said the machine wouldnt go back otherwise

I think every dishwasher is different. Do you already have the dishwasher? Can't you offer it up to a wall out of position at the distance it needs to be and see where you might be able to do it?

Most times I fit integrated appliances there's never much space behind but as already mentioned sometimes at the bottom there can be more space. Depends on appliance.

if in doubt just chase them into the wall 1st time, saves all the hassle of having to re-do them later on. there aint nothing worse than having to correct a little mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipework crossing behind integrated dishwasher - space? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I wondered if it is possible to have pipework from a dishwasher running behind a built in, under counter, electric oven? I want the order of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock