Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe slice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Steven

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Lost my 15mm Irwin pipe slice on a job. Can't find one for love nor money!
If anybody could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
Regards
Steven

Called Google
[DLMURL]http://abtoolsonline.com/pipe-tube-cutter-15mm-by-irwin-record-copper-hand-operated-te623/[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, the 15mm slice doesn't seem to be widely available or out of stock.

just get another brand/ go into a plumbing center and you will find loads

Ive often thought if they had a flat around the circumference it would stop them rolling into the floor void which I am pretty sure we have all experienced this

Ive often thought if they had a flat around the circumference it would stop them rolling into the floor void which I am pretty sure we have all experienced this

Dont leave your tools lying around?
I've had to fish under the floor with a stick and magnet a few times

Every pipe slice i seem to buy now is a die in disguise.........consistent thread pattern at 1.5mm pitch though.

Every pipe slice i seem to buy now is a die in disguise.........consistent thread pattern at 1.5mm pitch though.

Called Google
[DLMURL="http://abtoolsonline.com/pipe-tube-cutter-15mm-by-irwin-record-copper-hand-operated-te623/"]Pipe / tube cutter 15mm by IRWIN record / copper / hand operated TE623 - AB Tools Online[/DLMURL]

Thankyou, will keep an eye on that site. Hope it comes back in stock soon, can get the 22mm ones but 15mm all out of stock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now using the Bahco slices find them well made and pretty good

Last edited:
Lost my 15mm Irwin pipe slice on a job. Can't find one for love nor money!
If anybody could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
Regards
Steven

All pipe slices do the same thing don't they ? Did not know that irwin cuts better than others ;) if you look after your cutters all will cut as good as irwin ;)

All pipe slices do the same thing don't they ? ....;)

Could tell difference between
OLD large antique ========= Bulky ,well built
a poundland minature thing=== Delicate , sloppy
Bodge-n-quit Un-branded ==== Better and cheap-ish -rolls well...

Time is money , but looking after the better stuff definitely keeps that NEW feeling

Could tell difference between
OLD large antique ========= Bulky ,well built
a poundland minature thing=== Delicate , sloppy
Bodge-n-quit Un-branded ==== Better and cheap-ish -rolls well...

Time is money , but looking after the better stuff definitely keeps that NEW feeling

Absolutely agree with you on that!

Thing of beauty!

IMG_20160229_122609.jpg

Irwin slim ones can be used with a optional rachet handle same as Monument.
Toolstation do Fastkut, like the normal grey metal ones but uses less turns apparently.

I have been using the nerrad ones for 6 months now, still cutting nice and cleanly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe slice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock