Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe slice worming/threading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought brand new 15mm pipe slice an every time it's worming/train tracking/threading, don't know the technical term everyone says a different word for it but basically doesn't cut the pipe just leaves lines an travels up the pipe. Do U know how to fix this. Put new blades in, grease, wd40 but keeps happening, anyone know the cause of it?

Na not anythin to do with the copper, happens on any. And Ye definitely shouldn't be doin it on a new cutter. Was forced to buy a rothernburger and hasn't worked since day one, left it too late to give back now.

So when this happens is to do with the wheel? Not being sharp enough or? What is it that causes a cutter to do this?

usually cos the wheel is knackered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe slice worming/threading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock