Discuss Pipe sizing for LPG boilers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Gas safe registered but not for LPG. Have been asked to quote for a number of LPG boilers so if I get the job will do my LPG ticket. But was wondering if pipe sizing is different for LPG than natural gas.

Yes don’t need as big of pipe quote for ng sizing and you will be fine

Reply to Pipe sizing for LPG boilers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Outside of using a gas-safe LPG engineer, do I have to notify building control for the installation of pipework, hob and a 15kg propane bottle?
Replies
Views
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it...
Replies
Views
S
I have recently had a new lpg valiant boiler fitted but a few weeks previous I had to have a new circuit board fitted to the old boiler, my...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
can somebody explain to me the reason why you have to do a tightness test then purge and then complete another tightness test on a lpg system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock