Search the forum,

Discuss pipe master in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carpstu

dose anyone know if the pipe master heating up tool is anygood

anyone got any advice????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: pipe master anyone ever used one ????????????

anyone ever used one ????????????????

I used a REMS contact 2000 on a job once, not allowed a flame. See here [DLMURL]http://www.rems.de/maint_files/eng/files/REMS%20Soldering-Brazing%202006%20GBR.pdf[/DLMURL]

More industrial than the one your looking at, I worked really well.

Eco

Last edited by a moderator:
prob good for vertical joints if your bothered about snots but thats all really

I bought a pipemaster at a plumbing show a year or two ago down at chelsea football ground, perfect on 15 mil and 22mil but struggles on 28. I extended the power cord on mine as it only come with about 3 foot. No need to protect all the surounding woodwork etc. very pleased. John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe master in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock