Search the forum,

Discuss pipe ducting in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RPG 80

Hi have got to price for fitting a couple of radiators in an extension, which will have a concrete base. I want to run the pipework in trunking, set in the base, can anyone suggest a supplier ? Have tried my usual merchants and they dont do it cheers

Hi have got to price for fitting a couple of radiators in an extension, which will have a concrete base. I want to run the pipework in trunking, set in the base, can anyone suggest a supplier ? Have tried my usual merchants and they dont do it cheers

Have you tried our favourite sponsor?

"And as if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared!"

Hi RPG 80.

Are you looking for rigid trunking, or "pipe in pipe" style?

How I shall forever see you Ray.....

mrbennshopkeeper.jpg

Was thinking of rigid trunking but willing to keep my options open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe ducting in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the process of a new build and we have routed a MDPE pipe through a lintel in the DPC but unable to bend it to the correct location due to the bend radius. I have now made the bend radius suitable for the bend but the pipe has no support underneath. Will it be better to put in a 90 degree...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock