Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Tiddler
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 752

Discuss Pipe/conduit carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiddler

Hi I'm after a large aluminium tube and i was wondering whether anyone knows of any wide ones available. The biggest I have found on the internet is the van vault 165 which is 180x150mm and 3.1 meters long. But a have seen some on passing vans that look quite a bit bigger. Length needs to be a minimum of 2.4 meters. If anyone knows of any wider ones please reply. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe/conduit carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has just moved into a ground floor flat in a five-storey mansion block in London, built in about 1905. The bathroom is being renovated and he has found two old pipes, one around 4 inches (I think) in diameter, the other a bit smaller, that are a mystery. They come down from the floor...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I have two 114 litre / 25 gallon cold water storage (header) tanks connected in series in my loft. They feed the cold water taps on my baths (including the showers) and the hot water cylinder. They are open top, rectangular tanks, but have insulation jackets with integral lids - that is, the lid...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I'm after one of these to put fishing rods in and i was wondering whether anyone could recommend a wide one. The biggest I have found is the van vault 165 which is 180x150mm and 3.1 meters long. Length needs to be a minimum of 2.4 meters. If anyone knows of any wider ones please reply. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Tiddler
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock