Discuss pipe bender to fit in cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A builder told me today he seen a plumber using a pipe bender once with a corless drill atatched to it!!! anybody seen or heard of one before???
also whats your reviews on the milwaukee pipe cutter??? anybody got one?

Saw a couple of them in germany. Bends slower than a first day apprentice on the job at 16!

most you can do on them is 22mm.

i have the milwaukee pipe slice and like it. Serves a purpose but i do admit i use my pipe slices more. It does save your wrists tbh.

its like marmite.

No he means ones which you put onto a hammer drill as an attachment.

they were aroun 900 euros at the show when i saw them.

Normal bending machine & normal pipe slice for me jjjeeessss are we getting lazy?

Do they do a sandwich slinger attachment for a drill. Won't need to stop for a break then.

its true, try having a day without a cordless screwdriver......... wow you soon realise how strong your arms and wrist's were back in the day. I can still remember the first time i worked on heating as an apprentice, my job was to fix all the rads, pipes clips using 2/12 x 10 screws and a 6 inch screwdriver. I was not allowed to use the lads yankee screwdriver's. I had to save to buy a yankee but it made me appreciate good tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe bender to fit in cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock