Discuss Phill the bucket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The think the spelling of forum might have been a clue ?

he inboxed me the other day to come along anfd train in gas works as he is currently doing bathrooms etc

susposed lives near me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Phill the bucket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
B
I have tenants who 'bucket bathe' in the bath causing the silicone to fail every few months and causing leak damage - is fitting no more leak tape...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
I'm trying to pipe rainwater into my cistern under my house. I'm trying to find an overflow controle method. 4" auto valves are to expensive...
Replies
Views
Cody l
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock