Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi System 3

Just signed up with cardsave and I know it going to save me a whole lot of Hassel and the rates a re very reasonable.
Thanks for the link Colin.

Bob

Speaking of convenience. I wonder, How many customers would care to go to the trouble of wiring the funds? I have considered suggesting this, because I do not have a card machine. But so far I have not proposed it, again because I think it might be asking too much.

Well done guys for getting your Cardsave terminals. Makes life so much easier and it offers convenience for your customers.

I'm sitting in the cafe waiting for the Cardsave rep now. He's due at 2.30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haven't heard anything yet. But been in areas with poor phone signal.

So have I mate, there are a lot of mountains up here in Scotland too! A software update today from them has boosted my GPRS signal to work in most problem areas.

Cardsave have offered me £50 in High Street shopping vouchers for every new customer that I put their way and gets signed up. As I said earlier in this thread, I'm not interested in doing this for ANY gain apart from helping out other forum members. I am to be contacted again by their management with details of a block discount for forum members and they are also very interested in becoming forum sponsors. So I suggest that everyone who is successful in signing up with Cardsave, gets the £50 voucher instead of me. I'll have them contact the ones who have signed to do so.

I'll get the Regional Manager to contact you, probably best by email so you can arrange a time to speak with them.

Just checked Simon, you didn't send me your moby number only your email addy, so can you PM me it and I'll get them to phone you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to my rep Tuesday seems pretty good deal just gotta decide if to try it or not, my customer reasearch so far seems like most are receptive to.the idea

I've signed up for 12 months with them. Apparently Colin is on his way to becoming a millionaire with the bonus from all these sign ups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock