Discuss Part p in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

truemanufan

Anyone part p registers if so do you get alot of use out of it

I am (defined scope) but still call out my sparky for most of the time. I'm quite happy with simple stuff (replacing circulating pump and fixing heating wiring) but anything which involves the consumer unit or installing a new socket means a phone call to my mate.

No - I get my electrician (lives in next village) do do all electrical. He gets me to do all his plumbing. Mutual arrangement and I don't like electrickery!

I'm about to do my part p but would still call a sparky out coz like u say water and electrics dont mix so all complicated stuff leave to sparks!
What's wiring electric shower like?

I'm about to do my part p but would still call a sparky out coz like u say water and electrics dont mix so all complicated stuff leave to sparks!
What's wiring electric shower like?

I'd wire an electric shower that's simple but I leave heating controls to sparks

Is that wise? heating controls are plumber's territory. Lots of sparks don't have a clue about the dark arts involved in heating system circuitry.

Not where I'm from it's sparks job
And it's not for me i don't have the qualification or the interest to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part p in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock