Discuss Panasonic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brasso1981

Has anybody used panasonic power tools? What's the verdict on them or are they better at making tv's

they are the only company to make there own batteries in house themselves they were late in running with lithium batteries as there were some issues with other makes overheating so they put theirs under test only to find no faults!

I don't have any my self but a carpenter who does bits for me uses them daily and really punishes them and they just keep running, worth saying they aren't the lithium as he hasn't needed to replace the ones he has. his 15.6v out runs my 18v lithium.
If i had the money i would definitely spend it on them.

Panasonic manufacturer most of Hiltis new cordless tools so the quality must be there but expect to pay top dollar.

adam we seem to be talking power tools again. think we might need to seek help!!

panasonic make very good powertools, batts are really good.

as with overheating li-on batts, putting them near a window when its sunny can do that LOL

Good but expensive kit with great battery power. I find Dewalt batteries are one of the worst, although I rate their kit very highly.

I have had Hitachi, Makitas and some work Hiltis. I bought a Panasonic 18v combi drill and impact kit online for about 280 ish. It is the best kit I have ever used and rivals the Hiltis for around half the price. The batteries are 3.3ah Li-ion and last forever. I can go easily about a week without charging them and they get used every day putting clips up and altering studwork for midfix.
I looked around the forums for reviews before I bought them but found very few, and most of those were about the old style Pannys with 15.6v batteries.
I am sticking to Panasonic from now on.

I was looking at getting a Makita lion combi drill as my Makita 18v nicd batteries are close to knackered. But Panasonic does sound like a contender.

Does anyone know if they make 1/2" impact wrenches? Not drivers.

Does Panasonic tools have an option to register them online to have longer warranty like some other brands do??? cant seem to find that out anywhere and would be a pitty if only came with the standard 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Panasonic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock