Search the forum,

Discuss oil boiler servicing essentials in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eamonnb

hi, new poster on here, i was just wondering whwt you guys would count as essential tools for servicing oil burners, trying to expand my tool kit a bit and wanna see if im missing anything usefull, thanks.

This has been done very comprehensively in another thread. I'll try and find you the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oil boiler servicing essentials in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now completed damp proofing works & I need to extend these 4 pipes to go through the wall and into a new boiler room. This area will then be stud wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock