Search the forum,

Discuss Oil boiler cirtifcate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashleygaynon

Hi, my builders plumber has done a great job ,on complex first and second fix to my extension, he fitted a new boiler all working perfectly , although when it's come to getting the work signed off. He has become very difficult to get hold off . Does any one know of someone to sign this oil boiler off ? Chelford cheshire , any advise welcome please
thanks

Maybe your builders plumber hasn't the qualifications. Did he commission the oil boiler?
Needed an analyser to set it up. Also has to be fitted to regs, - proper remote fire valve etc.
Get a OFTEC oil engineer, who is experienced in to have a look at it all.
Some of the oil engineers local to you on this forum might help, but I doubt if they will be happy signing work off that is not there own, which is what you require

Last edited:
Put it back to your builder, as he is responsible to have your job done and passed

We have exactly the same situation on a job tomorrow, we are comissioning it but the builders have to certificate it via BC.

We are relatively local to you, recently put a biomass system in at Chelford House, so might be able to assist with the commission but not the sign off (we are OFTEC)

Hi ok that's sounds good, please can you contact me on 07747068525,regards Ashley

Hi ok that's sounds good, please can you contact me on 07747068525,regards Ashley

Would really recommend you pm Jong1 direct rather than putting your number on open forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil boiler cirtifcate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock