Discuss OFTEC books (2006) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Just received my new books (inspection on Friday!)....anyone want my 2006 ones before I recycle them?

A lot of the basic stuff and the theory is the same, just there is more on the regulation details and specifics regarding the new Building Regulations.

Known in the trade as moving the goalposts...lol regards Turnpin:yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OFTEC books (2006) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
W
Help. I am trying to sell my house and just discovered from local searches that my plumber - who WAS Oftec registered when he installed the...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock