Search the forum,

Discuss Official UKPF World cup thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, pretty gash again were England. At least there is some decent youngsters coming through but i struggle to see any world class talent in there.
Could be worse guys, you could support Scotland :lol:

Went out on the bike while the match was on......the roads were deserted and all the rozzers must have been watching us lose cos i didn't see a single plod. Don't suppose i missed anything did i?

Jumped straight to the bottom of this thread as I've just got in and haven't seen the result yet, going to watch it now .....I hope I'm in for a treat! Come on England !!!

Jumped straight to the bottom of this thread as I've just got in and haven't seen the result yet, going to watch it now .....I hope I'm in for a treat! Come on England !!!

Earth to Phil....earth to Phil...come in Phil.....................

you would have thought Scotland won tonight........I suppose they did cos England lost.
I love my neighbours.

Only a fool would expect more.......even optimism has its limitations.

I had no expectstions of this world cup. I predicted that we wouldnt get out the group. The performance on Saturday gave a bif of a false dawn. Woy now needs to play all the youngsters he has brought with him to start and build a team for the next euros and beyond.

I had no expectstions of this world cup. I predicted that we wouldnt get out the group. The performance on Saturday gave a bif of a false dawn. Woy now needs to play all the youngsters he has brought with him to start and build a team for the next euros and beyond.

Woy.........lmao

Can't believe the commentator suggested the performance was due to the young players. They have been the only inspiring players to watch and what they may lack in experience they make up for twice over in enthusiasm and passion.

The usual bunch just kick a ball around for 90 minutes before checking their bank balance on their iPhones.

might have been posted already but tickled me :)

vudyre6u.jpg

Looks like we're done for chaps. It never ends well when relying on the results of other teams.
Even if italy do win their next two matches we'll probably get drubbed by costa rica.

Well then they will get the drubbing the rightfully deserve if they cant defend against a lame vampire dwarf then its a poor do.

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849bsuarez.jpg

Germany will win it, for sure.
They attack and defend as a unit, make space, close down quicker and do not squander chances in front of goal.
They had a poor squad last time round and still made the final.

When we dilute our league with foreign players what do we expect to happen?

Last edited:
At least we went with low expectations! And
lost.
the Spanish went with high expectations and lost.

Italy also looked shyte today. Costa Coffee the surprise package so far.
France mauling the Swiss here :)

Well Italy didn't do us any favours....:disappointed:

Where the hells Balotelli when you need him? I heard even the Queen was due to open her legs to him if he got us through.

Prob Suarez as well. What a tool, certainly looked like he took a bite at the italian defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Official UKPF World cup thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock