Discuss Official UKPF World cup thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, pretty gash again were England. At least there is some decent youngsters coming through but i struggle to see any world class talent in there.
Could be worse guys, you could support Scotland :lol:

Went out on the bike while the match was on......the roads were deserted and all the rozzers must have been watching us lose cos i didn't see a single plod. Don't suppose i missed anything did i?

Jumped straight to the bottom of this thread as I've just got in and haven't seen the result yet, going to watch it now .....I hope I'm in for a treat! Come on England !!!

Jumped straight to the bottom of this thread as I've just got in and haven't seen the result yet, going to watch it now .....I hope I'm in for a treat! Come on England !!!

Earth to Phil....earth to Phil...come in Phil.....................

you would have thought Scotland won tonight........I suppose they did cos England lost.
I love my neighbours.

Only a fool would expect more.......even optimism has its limitations.

I had no expectstions of this world cup. I predicted that we wouldnt get out the group. The performance on Saturday gave a bif of a false dawn. Woy now needs to play all the youngsters he has brought with him to start and build a team for the next euros and beyond.

I had no expectstions of this world cup. I predicted that we wouldnt get out the group. The performance on Saturday gave a bif of a false dawn. Woy now needs to play all the youngsters he has brought with him to start and build a team for the next euros and beyond.

Woy.........lmao

Can't believe the commentator suggested the performance was due to the young players. They have been the only inspiring players to watch and what they may lack in experience they make up for twice over in enthusiasm and passion.

The usual bunch just kick a ball around for 90 minutes before checking their bank balance on their iPhones.

might have been posted already but tickled me :)

vudyre6u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Official UKPF World cup thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock