Discuss Noticed I have a green badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been a bit reluctant to give advice on here because by the time i read the post asking advice, there are already five or six who have got to the post first..........

That and the fear of us finding out that you don't actually know anything!

I've always been a bit reluctant to give advice on here because by the time i read the post asking advice, there are already five or six who have got to the post first..........

That just means youl be number 7 if my math serves me correctly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noticed I have a green badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hi Just took order of the new Glenhill green envirofoam vented copper cylinder. Unfortunately I did not realise the green cylinder in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone ever saw this issue.... My Worcester Bosch boiler was installed last year August, since then I found the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock