Discuss Noob from preston, hi !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adamb87

Hey just a quick intro. My name is adam and from preston, 23 years young. Currently looking at getting my own business up and running after plumbing since I was 16 and doing my apprenticeship. See you around !!

Hi Adam
Welcome to the forums,hope you feel able to get involved
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noob from preston, hi !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock