Search the forum,

Discuss Noken arquitect toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spudhater

not got a clue how to plumb in with the adapter/isovalve MI are usless..

Any ideas..

Attachments

• Nokia 6301 316.jpg
    Nokia 6301 316.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Nokia 6301 317.jpg
    Nokia 6301 317.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 21
  • Nokia 6301 318.jpg
    Nokia 6301 318.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 23
reminds me of that toyah wilcox song "it`s a mystery" good luck to you!:)regards turnpin

You wait to see the bath !!! its like a boiled egg cut in half long ways..... took four of us to get up stairs:eek:

I think that might be a dry wall filling kit . Valve head sticks out through wall ( I think your photo shows valve head, its a bit blurred) the rest is all concealed and then pops out to the fill valve through large hole in back of cistern.
I had the WC apart in Rome in Feb :rolleyes:saddo

The two holes at the top of the cistern are for the entry of the supply.
Fitted a smillar Catalano pan not so long ago and fitted a 15mm x 1/2" bsp back plate elbow in the wall in line with one of the holes. Once fitted the flexi on the float valve can then be screwed into it. Job done.

Is there a basin with that suite, that is one piece and fits back to wall with no access to pipes and waste ?

I had the impression that was where/how the inlet was configured but where does the float valve go as it is on the end of the flexi!
Looks like a side entry type , does it hook onto the syphon, got no pics in the MI to help.:(

The float valve clips into the top of the overflow pipe, behind the flush valve.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now all i have to do is re route the cold supply to the top, not to bad...now that it is tiled :(

Many thxs for all your help...

Toilet is sorted mny thxs .....

Toilet is sorted ... (£350.00 in a sale and no soft closure toilet seat) what a waste of money.. thxs for your help..

Feeling emotional ( had a bottle of red )

L8ter Sk8ters

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noken arquitect toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock