Search the forum,

Discuss Nicely done 4k times Mr Watkins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Nicely done Chris, always polite and informative and worth reading.

Well done old chap

Well done Chris, - very informative posting! :clap:

:yes:Well in Mr.Watkins as the lads have said very informative posting congrats on the 4000 +posts regards Turnpin

Any mods around to adjust the typo error in the heading please.

:annoyed:

done mate steve b

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the kind words, one tries, or is it, ones is very trying.
Never know which.

Last edited:
Knowledgeable and up to date information.Always beneficial to read. Keep posting Chris. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nicely done 4k times Mr Watkins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wonder can anyone give me some advice over what has become a very annoying situation? Approximately three months ago, what I assume to be water hammer started in the airing cupboard of my second floor flat. This manifested, and continues to do so, as a repeated, i.e. every 60 seconds or so...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a Tado system with the Wireless Reciever and Two Smart Thermostats. Without getting into the weeds of Tado, I want to energize the CH system all the time. But Why? I have two thermostats which control a demand valve each which when opened kick the boiler and the...
Replies
Views
Attached is a photo of a bend I have done on a piece of 15mm pipe, not very good. I have used the same bender in the past with no problems. I have not stuttered when bending it a nice smooth pull of the bender. Done 3 now all the same. Bender and former are fine. I know a workman always blames...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock