Search the forum,

Discuss Nice little bonus in a delivery today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ordered a magnacleanse from williams& co on Monday evening.

Did it on their new web site that they are developing. Got to say it was easy to navigate and the prices were good.

turns out I was the first customer to buy something so when I unpacked the goods there was a bonus!

buiscuits and 10 tins of my favourite tipple!!

thanks very much Ray And team. :54:

Pic of the beer and goodies. Wife's working late, so its pizza for tea then attack the boddingtons !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 208
Can that set up be used in place of a power flush machine?

Can that set up be used in place of a power flush machine?
they say so, but I will be using it with a power flush.
just can't see how it will circulate fast enough without the volume of a power flush machine.

It works more on a stirring up the muck basis by agitating the sludge in the rads. I used mind for the first time the other day. Really really impressed

It works more on a stirring up the muck basis by agitating the sludge in the rads. I used mind for the first time the other day. Really really impressed
What about pipework?

I only ask because I have had just as good results by adding a cleaner for 7 to 10 days, flushing it out, fitting a centramag and getting a couple of bottles of inhibitor in. Compared to using a power flusher.

Looks like I just might have to invest.

this is interesting.
so whats the deal with it working on its own,
do you just pipe into the return before boiler and have it working like a super effective magnetic cleaner??
get things warmed up with a chemical in the system and bang all the radiators??
working one on at a time like with a power flush,
then after a couple of hours drain down and swap it for regular magnetic filter??

this is interesting.
so whats the deal with it working on its own,
do you just pipe into the return before boiler and have it working like a super effective magnetic cleaner??
get things warmed up with a chemical in the system and bang all the radiators??
working one on at a time like with a power flush,
then after a couple of hours drain down and swap it for regular magnetic filter??

Basically yes.
If you use the mc filter you install that, close the isolations remove the plasticbody and the magnacleanse is designed to go on the same unions.

You don't bleed rads so less water in system as all the sludge is at bottom. Buy some John guest 22mm push fit 3/4 iron adaptors then u can fit onto new pro. 2 and old ones also u can fit into old system by removing 3 port and some fittings

Last edited by a moderator:
this has been a useful thread for me,
I just thought these were to add to the power flusher to give more cleaning potential.
the instructions are all there pictures and full instructions as to how to use it on the Adey web page.

ADEY - MagnaCleanse

You don't bleed rads so less water in system as all the sludge is at bottom. Buy some John guest 22mm push fit 3/4 iron adaptors then u can fit onto new pro. 2 and old ones also u can fit into old system by removing 3 port and some fittings
The kit comes with the speed fit adaptors.

Ah ours were upgrades from mrk 1 to mark II so didn't need all the bits. Got hoses and a few new hammers but that was it.

Ray
I can't get the prices till i get logged in, but is that the ÂŁ300 for full kit
or is that ÂŁ360 vat included.
will it still be around in April, don't want to spend anything more this tax year!

Ray
I can't get the prices till i get logged in, but is that the ÂŁ300 for full kit
or is that ÂŁ360 vat included.
will it still be around in April, don't want to spend anything more this tax year!

ÂŁ299 + vat = ÂŁ358.80 Simon.

Regarding timing, you can use a very nice feature of the site.

Make sure you basket is empty.
Add the Magnacleanse
Go to checkout
Select "save quote"
It will name it something like "saved cart - 6/3/2014" so click the edit button and rename it - "Cart with Magnacleanse."

You then have 30 days to decide whether to take it at that price.

Its designed to help you quote materials with confidence, but it works equally well for a situation like this.

However, once the 30 days is up, it will disappear, and if the offer is over, you have lost your chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will look forward to getting logged in then.
I have ordered stuff before but only over the phone, so when I tried to log in with my email it obviously was not on your site.
when it is up and running this saved basket would be useful, thanks ray

I will look forward to getting logged in then.
I have ordered stuff before but only over the phone, so when I tried to log in with my email it obviously was not on your site.
when it is up and running this saved basket would be useful, thanks ray

We only have one Simon F on the system at the moment, and he is an account holder from Hampshire.

You should be able to get straight in using your Gas Safe number, or just register and I will look out for you and authorise you when you appear.

Ordered a magnacleanse from williams& co on Monday evening.

Did it on their new web site that they are developing. Got to say it was easy to navigate and the prices were good.

turns out I was the first customer to buy something so when I unpacked the goods there was a bonus!

buiscuits and 10 tins of my favourite tipple!!

thanks very much Ray And team. :54:

little things like this make you loyal to a good merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nice little bonus in a delivery today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock