Discuss NIB Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Systemfit Cylinder CL210 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stiler

Anyone interested in a Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Systemfit Cylinder CL210. It is new in the box but about 2years old. I moved house before I had chance to get it fitted and took it with.
It is the 210L cylinder which comes from the factory fitted with all the control's etc. and pre-plumbed. More info can be found on the manufactures website here.. Megaflo SystemFit

I am about to upgrade the CH system in my current home but have decided to go with a system incorporating solar so need a different cylinder. For this reason I am selling the above but I would like to get enough for it to buy a new plain cylinder.

I'm open to reasonable offers and am located in W.Yorks. If you are interested please drop me a mail to [email protected].

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available, uploaded some photo's

HeatraeSadiaCL210a.jpg

HeatraeSadiaCL210b.jpg

HeatraeSadiaCL210c.jpg

HeatraeSadiaCL210d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...stemfit Cylinder CL210/HeatraeSadiaCL210c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NIB Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Systemfit Cylinder CL210 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock